Wednesday 11 December 2013

Parents Art Session

On Thursday, 21st November, Room 11 were lucky enough to be able to invite their parents to an Art Lesson with them. Ariel's Nana, Angus' Step mum  Jake's, Ryan's, Shae Lyne's, Chloe's, Ethan S's and Logan's Mums all came along. They got an insight into what an art lesson is like with Miss Larkin and they also got to make a marvelous creation.
The class and parents used special paper that you could wash and reuse to make a new picture. We used paint, dye, different tools and even sugar and salt to create patterns on our work.

Here are what some of the students thought:
"It was very fun and it was nice getting to see our parents during school time." Angus

"It was great having Mum come to Art. My favourite part was when we got to use the Edicol Dye." Jake

"My favourite part was when I got to mix everything together. It was great to have Mum there because she helped me." Logan

"My Mum was really artistic and it was really fun. I hope we do it again." Chloe






No comments:

Post a Comment