Wednesday 17 December 2014

Good Bye and Good Luck

To all of the students, parents and families,
Thank you so much for your support over the past two years. I feel that we have all worked tremendously as a team to create the best class at Wattle Grove Primary. These students have grown, matured, learned and became wonderful Year Threes who are definitely ready for Year Four.
It is with a tear in my eye that I say goodbye to them all. It was a hard decision to leave such an amazing school and I am sad that I will not be able to see what amazing achievements they make next year and in the coming years.
Remember to always try your very best, that mistakes are learning opportunities (thanks for the quote Logan!) and to always aim high- you might just be surprised by what you achieve.
I hope all of the families have a safe and happy summer holidays.
Good luck, best wishes and thank you for making my two years at Wattle Grove unforgettable.

Love Miss Ruddick

P.S. One more goofy photo to finish off our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment